Pink Label Extra Hot Lightly Smoked Pepper Sauce
Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Pink Label is an extra hot & extra delicious applewood smoked Habanero/Serrano/Ghost chile sauce, naturally sweetened with California Bartlett pears and luxurious dates from the Coachella valley of Southern California.
Heat Level: Extra hot sauce, but on the milder side for an extra hot. Pink Label is a great entry point if you've never tried Ghost Peppers. To a seasoned chile head, it may come off as more of a 'hot', rather than extra hot. Note that the ghost pepper infused salt adds a slow building burn that keeps getting hotter the more you eat, so the first bite may be deceiving.
Ingredients: Distilled White Vinegar, Onions, Pears, Habanero Peppers, Garlic, Carrot Juice, Serrano Chile Peppers, Dates, Carrots, Water, Ghost Pepper Infused Sea Salt, Applewood-Smoked Sea Salt, Lime Juice Concentrate.
Sodium: 40 mg
- 2015 I Love It Spicy "Lenny" Award, Product of the Year (based on highest average review score)
- 2nd Place, 2014 Fiery Food Challenge, Hot Sauce: Hot - Consumer Ready
- 2016 The Hot Pepper Awards, 3rd Place, Smoky
- 2015 Fiery Food Challenge, 2nd Place, Hot Sauce, Pepper Blend
- 2021 Good Food Award Winner