Brown Label Ridiculously Tasty Mustard ChipotleLucky Dog Hot Sauce
Lucky Dog Hot Sauce's Brown Label is ridiculously tasty! It's a unique style of chipotle sauce with the rich notes of Meco chipotles and a dynamic balance between mustard, chipotle and cumin. Bartlett pear juice and figs add very subtle sweetness, while the creeping heat of the scotch bonnet chile brings the heat in a slow & sneaky way.
Heat Level: Medium
Ingredients: Apple Cider Vinegar, Pear Juice from Concentrate, Onions, Jalapenos, Water, Chipotle, Sea Salt, Dried Figs. Spices, Scotch Bonnet, Granulated Onions, Lime Juice.
- 2015 - 1st Place, Pepper Blend - Screaming Mimi Awards, New York Hot Sauce Expo
- 2016 - 2nd Place, Pepper Blend Mild - Screaming Mimi Awards, NY Hot Sauce Expo
- 2016 - 2nd Place, Chipotle - Zestfest Fiery Food Challenge
- 2016 - 3rd Place, Latin Style - Zestfest Fiery Food Challenge
- 2016 - Finalist, Good Food Awards, Pantry Division
- 2016 - 2nd Place, Medium - Scovie Awards
5 oz or 8.5 oz