Scott Roberts Gift SetGift Set
Scott Roberts is one of the biggest authorities in the fiery foods industry. He is the blogger behind www.ScottRobertsWeb.com, as well as the Firecast podcast. This gift set was curated by Scott to feature some of the top sauces he's reviewed. The set includes the following sauces (with descriptions by Scott himself):
- CaJohn's Bourbon-Infused Chipotle Habanero Sauce - one of CaJohn’s best, which works exceptional as a hot sauce, a BBQ sauce, or even a spicy steak sauce! It’s sweet, rich, smokey, and it’s killer on beef.
- Lucky Dog Pink Label - An amazing flavor-forward sauce (note: picture shows Black Label).
- Marie Sharps Hot Habanero – A classic blend of habaneros, carrots, onions and garlic that is phenomenal on pizza.
- Heartbreaking Dawns 1498 - Possibly the best Trinidad Scorpion sauce around. 1498 has a base of a “Louisiana style” pepper sauce, and ups the ante with sweet tones and intense heat.
- Born to Hula Reaper of Sorrow - A delicious blend of Carolina Reapers and red jalapenos in a base of red wine vinegar, with a slight “sriracha” twist.
- Defcon Sauces Medium - The best wing sauce there is. Period.