Black Label Extra Hot Fire-Roasted Pepper SauceLucky Dog Hot Sauce
Lucky Dog Black Label is made with fire-roasted Jalapeños, Trinidad Scorpion peppers, and a hint of Ghost Pepper infused sea salt. California black mission figs, Nana Mae's organic apples, white onions and copious amounts of garlic round out this sublimely versatile pepper sauce. Hints of lime give this sauce a spectacularly bright finish.
Heat Level: Extra hot sauce, but on the milder side for an extra hot. Black Label is a great entry point if you've never tried Ghost or Scorpion Peppers. To a seasoned chile head, it may come off as more of a 'hot', rather than extra hot. Note that the ghost pepper infused salt adds a slow building burn that keeps getting hotter the more you eat, so the first bite may be deceiving.
Ingredients: Onions, Apple Cider Vinegar, Water, Organic Apple Sauce, Jalapeño Peppers, Garlic, Dried Figs, Sugar, Scorpion Peppers, Sea Salt, Ghost Pepper Sea Salt, Lime Juice Concentrate.
- 2015 The Hot Pepper Awards - BEST EXTRA HOT
- 2015 The Hot Pepper Awards - 1st Place, SUPERHOTS PEPPER BLEND
- 2015 The Hot Pepper Awards - 1st Place, SUPERHOTS FRUIT-BASED
- 2015 The Hot Pepper Awards - 1st Place, UNIQUE
- 2015 Golden Chile, 1st Place Hot - Consumer Ready
- 2014 The Hot Pepper Awards - 1st Place, Trinidad Scorpion Sauce
- 2014 The Hot Pepper Awards - 2nd Place, Extra Hot
- 2014 The Hot Pepper Awards - 2nd Place, Unique
- 2013 The Hot Pepper Awards - 1st Place, SUPERHOTS w/FRUIT
- 2013 The Hot Pepper Awards - 1st Place, SUPERHOTS UNIQUE
- 2013 The Hot Pepper Awards - 3rd Place, SAVORY
- 2014 Fiery Food Challenge, 3rd Place, Hot Sauce: Pepper Blend - Consumer Ready
- Scott Roberts Product of the Year 2014